Masturbation .. Read and Share !!
- Masturbation will cause urine problems.
- Masturbation effects on pregnancy after marriage.
- Masturbation affect facial hair growth, body growth, facial, testicles, or skin problems, or cause many physical issues.
- It weakens the sexual organs and creates partial looseness in it.
- It weakens the nerves generally – a result of the exertion caused by this action.
- It creates seminal (spermatic) inflammation in the testicles which causes quick ejaculation of sperm.
- It affects the growth of the limbs especially the outer part of the urethra (duct through which urine is discharged from the bladder and the testicles). Hence it does not reach the limit of it’s normal growth.
- It causes pain in the vertebra column, the spinal column from which semen is ejaculated. This pain creates crookedness and twisting in the back.
- It causes some limbs like the legs to shake and shiver.
- It creates weakness in the cerebral glands of the brain which, in turn, weakens the power of perception and reason. Similarly, it leads to the weakness of memory.
- It weakens the eye-sight and reduces its normal limit of vision.
- It causes a person to become old before time.
- It weakens the very delicate and fine nerves and veins of the sexual organs resulting in sexual impotency.
- It causes an excessive loss of sperm by way of nocturnal emission (wet dreams).
- It decreases the natural resistance of the body.
- It causes harm to the four principal organs in the body viz, the heart, brain, liver and stomach.
- It decreases the natural animal heat in the body, heat which strengthens the soul and body.
- It causes an excessive loss of blood. Remember it takes 80 drops of blood to produce one drop of sperm. (Tajjus Sihat, pg 11)
- It weakens the bladder.
The act of masturbation is prohibited in Islam, and must be avoided by the believers.
But just to put it into perspective, the sin of masturbation is not as grave as the sin of zina (adultery or fornication). But it definitely is a sin, and an evil act, and must be avoided by the believers.
Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 24 Surah Noor verse 30:
O Prophet, enjoin the believing men to restrain their gaze, and guard their private parts. This is a more righteous way for them. Allah has knowledge of whatever they do.
Allah has commanded the believers to lower their gaze, and guard their chastity. This is a more righteous way for them. The act of zina (fornication or adultery) is a great sin in Islam. But the Prophet S.A.W warned us against committing zina of the eyes, zina of the feet, zina of the hands, etc.
If ones eyes are constantly watching sexual movies, magazines, etc. it would be considered zina of the eyes. If one goes to the place to commit zina or to the place of sexual movies, magazines, etc., it would be considered zina of the feet. Similarly, the act of masturbation, could be considered a zina of the eyes, or hands, etc.
It is a sin and an evil act, and must be avoided by the believers.
It has been reported in an authentic narration, that the Messenger of Allah S.A.W said, “O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty; and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power.”
Thus if one is unable to control his sexual desire, he should get married, rather than get involved in committing sins like masturbation and zina (fornication or adultery).
And if one is unable to marry, he should fast, as the Messenger of Allah S.A.W says, that fasting reduces the persons sexual desire, and thus will stay away from committing sin.
And Allah Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.
May Allah SWT guide you and us all to the Siraat al-Mustaqeem. Ameen
Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allahs Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.