What is Taqwa?
Taqwa is a concept in Islam that is interpreted by some Islamic Scholars as God consciousness. It has many further understandings and interpretations. Taqwa may mean piousness, fear of God, love for God, and self restraint.
Having Taqwa allows a person to be constantly aware of both God’s presence and attributes and a reminder of their relationship and responsibility to God as His creation and servant. The scholars explain that the way to taqwa is through obedience of God, avoiding disobedience, and striving to stay away from doubtful matters.
1. Taqwa is not only about manners.
2. Taqwa is not about looking Islamic.
3. Taqwa is not about sporting a beard or wearing a Hijab.
4. Taqwa is not about appearance.
1. Taqwa is when you miss a prayer, you feel uneasy the whole day.
2. Taqwa is when you speak a lie, you feel bad.
3. Taqwa is the guilt that follows you when you hurt someone knowingly or unknowingly.
4. Taqwa is the shame and the regret that follows you after a sin you commit, when you think that how it stands in the sight of Allah.
5. Taqwa is when you cannot sleep after disobeying or disrespecting your parents.
6. Taqwa is to cry in the depth of night fearing none but the one above the Arsh, ALLAH.
7. Taqwa is the fear that refrains us from sinning when no one familiar is around.
8. Taqwa is the guts and the will to please ALLAH , even when the whole world is hell bent on displeasing Him.
9. Taqwa is to wear the #Beard and #Hijab for the sole reason of pleasing our Creator and to keep it on as per Sunnah.
10. Taqwa is to stay happy and smiling, knowing that this world is a prison for believers.
11. Taqwa is the good manners and character we practice for the sake of ALLAH.
12. Taqwa is the struggle to better ourselves according to #Islam, with each passing day.
13. Taqwa is not just about rising in deen, but about falling, rising again and never letting go!
*TAQWA* is all about what is IN OUR HEARTS.
If our hearts are filled with proper Taqwa, then actions automatically follow. And sweetness of these actions is really fulfilling!
Share! And spread the message of Islam…
Jazak ALLAH Khair