LIFE WON’T GIVE SECOND CHANCE.
When you are blessed with your husband or treat him like a king, treat your wife like a Queen (life won’t give second chance). Life won’t give you chance to get back your wife, or your husband. Think before you do. It takes sincere effort from both side equally. A one sided relationship never survives.
It was their anniversary, and Aisha was waiting for her husband Ahmed to show up.
- Things had changed since their marriage, the once cute couple couldn’t-live-without-each-other had turned bitter.
- Fighting over every little things, both didn’t like the way things had changed.
- Aisha was waiting to see if Ahmed remembered it was their anniversary!
- Just as the door bell rang she ran to find her husband wet and smiling with a bunch of flowers in his hand.
- The two started re-living the old days. Sharing old beautiful memories. And it was raining outside! It was perfect.
- But the moment paused when the phone in the bedroom rang.
- Aisha went to pick it up and it was a man. “Hello ma’am I’m calling from the police station. Is this Mr Ahmed Hasan’s number?” “Yes it is!”
- “I’m sorry ma’am; but there was an accident and a man died.
- We got this number from his wallet; we need you to come and identify his body.”
- Aisha’s heart sank.!!! She was shocked!
- But my husband is here with me?”
- “Sorry ma’am, but the incident took place at 2 pm, when he was boarding the train.”
- Aisha was about to lose her conscience.
- How could this happen??
- She ran into the other room.
- He was not there. It was true! He had left her for good!!
- She rolled on the floor in pain. She lost her chance Forever!
- Suddenly there was a noise from the bathroom, the door opened and Ahmed came out and said “Darling, I forgot to tell you my wallet got stolen today”.
- LIFE MIGHT NOT GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE. SO NEVER WASTE A MOMENT WHEN YOU CAN STILL MAKE UP FOR YOUR WRONGS!!!
- So for Allaah’s sake let’s start making amendments…
- To parents
- To siblings
- To friends
- And many more other relationships..
No one is promised tomorrow. Have a wonderful Life with no regrets! (life won’t give second chance).
I want a husband/wife who will get mad at me when I miss a prayer.
I want a husband/wife who will pour cold water on me when I don’t get up for Fajr Salah.
I want a husband/wife who will draw me closer to Allah, who will get upset when I lie, cheat and do bad things and anything wrong.
I want a husband/wife who will call me after every Maghrib Salah to read Qur’an together.
I want a husband/wife who will wake me up in the middle of the night for us to pray together and ask forgiveness from Allah.
In’ Shaa’ Allah… Ameen.