DAILY EASY GOOD DEEDS…
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said,
“Two blessings which many people do not make the most of: good health & spare time.”
(Daily Easy Good Deeds)
1. Think of Allah (subhana wa taala) before you take any action – This will stop you from doing anything Allah dislikes.
2. Say Bismillah before everything eg. – wearing clothes, switching lights on & off, eating, studying, driving, etc.
3. Take a minute out to make Dua after every Athan.
4. Keep your lips moist with constant Dhikr of Allah – Praise Allah in every action: Subhan Allah, Alhumdulillah, Allah hu Akbar, etc.
5. Perform the Sunnah & Nawafil Salaat as much as possible… Find time to pray extras, such as Salatul-Duha/Ishraaq, Qiyaamul-layl/Tahajjud.
6. Listen to the Quraan in Car, Cooking, cleaning & spare time, etc.
7. Recite Quraan every day after Salatul Fajr & read its meaning to understand… Even if just a page or few lines.
8. Repent to (Him) ALLAH (subhana wa taala) for your mistakes & sins every passing minute with Istighfaar.
9. Give Sadaqah daily, even if 1 Riyal or a Dollar!
10. Try to atleast fast on Mondays & Thursdays.
Daily Easy Good Deeds
11. Give yourself some time alone a day & think about Death & Akhirah… Make Dhikr.
12. Become a serious Student of this Deen. Try to make it to the next Islamic class, Halaqa, gathering.
13. Study the History of Islam. The Seerah, learn of the great scholars & warriors who died with Allah on their lips & Islam in their hearts.
14. Spend more time reading Islamic books, especially on Aqeedah, Hadith & Fiqh.
15. Download & listen to lectures on your Mobile, in Car, on Laptop.
16. Take the time to understand what’s going on in the Muslim World today. Do your part to get involved, even if with just Dua’s.
17. Lower Your Gaze always – Avoid looking at unlawful pictures, whether they be from TV, Mobile, Magazines, or otherwise.
18. Don’t just criticize if you dislike something you see, do your part to change it – Stand up for right, forbid evil & say NO to Gheebah.
Let others know….
May Allah forgive us and guide us all.